Jay and I are going to be parents this year! Our little Wellkin is expected on October 11th. At 13.5 weeks everything is progressing normally and we have had no complications. More info to follow in the coming months while we prepare!
Congratulations on such wonderful news! It will be so special to have a new little one in the family, to cuddle, snuggle and love. Sending big hugs to the "three" of you. Love, Jo
Crystal! I was chatting with you for like an hour today and you didn't say anything you silly girl! I had this sneaking suspicion you were preggers...CONGRATULATIONS! We are SO excited for you guys!
You two make me so happy. I'm finally going to be a grandfather. Thank you for that and everything else you two do to make us so proud of you. Love, Larry Grandfather Well
Dorothy said: My experience of becoming a grandmother was 15 years ago when Fiona was born. The anticipation of waiting for her birth was such an exciting and glorious event for me; one I will never forget. I'm so glad and happy to get to renew that experience again as we all await the birth of little Wellkin.
I wish for you to be well and for both of you to enjoy the miracle of your pregnancy.
I love your post and your crab! What a great announcement! Love you guys...Gram-ma!
ReplyDeletea little peanut!! My mom wants me to say hey to you and congrats! yea!
ReplyDeleteCongrats
ReplyDeleteYou'll be an outstanding Mom & Dad.
ReplyDeleteI'm crying with happiness and excitement! Thanks for letting "Gramdma" share the news!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations you guys! That's such exciting news!!! I'm so happy for you and will call you soon to catch up!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations on such wonderful news! It will be so special to have a new little one in the family, to cuddle, snuggle and love.
ReplyDeleteSending big hugs to the "three" of you.
Love, Jo
This news is so wonderful. You two will be great parents. I'm so thrilled for you both.
ReplyDeleteCrystal! I was chatting with you for like an hour today and you didn't say anything you silly girl! I had this sneaking suspicion you were preggers...CONGRATULATIONS! We are SO excited for you guys!
ReplyDeleteYou two make me so happy. I'm finally going to be a grandfather. Thank you for that and everything else you two do to make us so proud of you.
ReplyDeleteLove, Larry Grandfather Well
Dorothy said: My experience of becoming a grandmother was 15 years ago when Fiona was born. The anticipation of waiting for her birth was such an exciting and glorious event for me; one I will never forget. I'm so glad and happy to get to renew that experience again as we all await the birth of little Wellkin.
ReplyDeleteI wish for you to be well and for both of you to enjoy the miracle of your pregnancy.