Friday, June 17, 2011

6 months, here we come!

  Next Tuesday will mark the start of our sixth month of pregnancy, Wellkin is growing and exercising, and there's still plenty to do!  We will be painting the nursery and moving the furniture in over the next month. We are on the lookout for a recliner that won't take up too much space (there was a kids Spiderman chair that caught my eye for a second!) and we will be rug shopping soon.  There are so many great craft projects out there to be done, it's hard to choose where to start!  And there are plans to make our own baby wipes, so that might get interesting. 
  In the meantime we have plenty of other house tasks on the list and our sad little garden plot has been a bit neglected. Hopefully some nicer days will give us the motivation we need!

4 comments:

  1. Crystal you look great!!!!! (and tiny in my opinion!) I really love that picture. So looking forward to seeing you in August!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tried commenting yesterday but it must not have worked...this is a gorgeous pic and you look amazing, Crystal!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Crystal, you're SO cute! I love the bump :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have never seen such a perfect picture of Mother and Child. I can't wait to see you in a few weeks. Love Mom

    ReplyDelete