Wren's first week of being 11 months old has come with a slight shift in normalcy. We said goodbye to our beloved Shepdog on Sunday the 9th and his bed is no longer in the living room for Wren to lay on and he isn't here for her to follow around. Wren learned from Shep how to give very nice pats and we have many memories to share with her in the future. And after my appendectomy last Saturday the weight restriction I was given has left me unable to pick up our girl for two weeks. So Jay is getting a lot of high quality daddy-daughter time in and I am spending a lot of time stealing hugs while sitting on the floor. I am definitely looking forward to being able to tuck Wren into her crib and toss her up on my shoulders again soon.





No comments:
Post a Comment