Stories and updates on us and our house.
That's the cutest costume! Did you make it?
Thanks! I did make it. I had a back-up Owl mask, too, in case she wouldn't wear the hat. Pretty happy with the results! I have to thank the internet and the ability to compile other people's ideas into something I like! How was your Halloween?
Cutest costume ever Crystal, nice work! And Wren is just the most beautiful little girl :)
Thank you and thank you! It was great to run into you and Judah on Wednesday. Hope to get together for a longer visit soon!!
so cute, love it!
Thanks sis!
I definitely want a copy of this pic for my Wren album. So adorable. You are so clever, Crystal.
That's the cutest costume! Did you make it?
ReplyDeleteThanks! I did make it. I had a back-up Owl mask, too, in case she wouldn't wear the hat. Pretty happy with the results! I have to thank the internet and the ability to compile other people's ideas into something I like! How was your Halloween?
DeleteCutest costume ever Crystal, nice work! And Wren is just the most beautiful little girl :)
ReplyDeleteThank you and thank you! It was great to run into you and Judah on Wednesday. Hope to get together for a longer visit soon!!
Deleteso cute, love it!
ReplyDeleteThanks sis!
DeleteI definitely want a copy of this pic for my Wren album. So adorable. You are so clever, Crystal.
ReplyDelete