Wednesday, November 21, 2012

A Sunny Day

Two weeks ago we got lucky in our neck of the woods and had a sunny, warm day after a rainy few preceded it (and buckets have fallen since).  That also happened to be the day we scheduled family photos - double luck!  I was pretty excited to have our pictures taken since we have never had someone officially take pictures for us.  Our engagement photos consisted of one of us holding the camera for our pictures together.  Wedding pictures were taken by our lovely family and guests.  Newborn photos were all thanks to the home camera.  So this was a big step for us - paying a photographer.  Who would have thought we'd come to this!  We received our disc back on Sunday and here are a few from the bunch.  I gotta say - we look pretty good!  Our christmas cards have been ordered (look, ma!  I'm ahead of the game on something!) with our favorites (which are being kept secret!). 





2 comments:

  1. THESE ARE SOOOOO CUTE! WE'VE ONLY HAD PROFESSIONAL PHOTOS DONE ONCE TOO... WE USUALLY JUST HAVE FAMILY DO IT :) CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOUR XMAS CARD!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You sure have a cute little girl, now on the move, walking, climbing and really having some great life experiences. The photos are great, but your self-taken photos as Wren was "developing" were great too. Keep those photos coming. I look forward to the next time I see Wren and her family in person. Hope you had a great Thanksgiving!
    Larry

    ReplyDelete