Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Family Time

A few years ago my family began the tradition of celebrating Christmas after each new year. We based this decision on bad weather and difficult travel over the holidays, and the tradition continues! When exactly we get together has varied and this year we chose Valentine's Day weekend. It was so great to have my family together. My sister and I practiced making crochet flowers while my mom enjoyed her Grandma time with Karsyn and the men watched the Olympics.   We opened presents and relaxed!  Karsyn did a pretty good job of opening her gifts with a little assistance and promptly put most things in her mouth, including a new koala bear from Grandma T.

On Valentine's Day Jay and I stopped by his Grandma's house for a visit and to catch up before heading over to the east side of Portland to spend time with our friends Sarah and Greg and their 4 month old twin girls!  Sophia and Charlotte are just 5 days younger than Karsyn and it is great to get to watch these little ones growing!

1 comment:

  1. Very cute pictures. Your story telling is wonderful. I can taste all those delightful new recipes as I read your descriptions.! Look forward to more updates. Mom/Sondy

    ReplyDelete