Crystal: You are the smooth one to present this story in such a succinct, interesting and clever manner. I still believe you have a creative gift you should be very proud of. I know I am always excited to read your blog. That is a great shed. I'm proud of Jay for getting it done so smoothly. Love you all...F.G. Larry
That is a really good looking shed. I think it would make a fine Gramma room, too! You two made a good and smart decision to minimize the work load. You have enough big events coming soon and this will give you so much garage space. Will there be a car in that garage or are you making room for your shop. Looking foward to a "guided tour" on Saturday. Love you much. Mom/G.W.
After her return from Corvallis last weekend, Sondy commented on the beauty of the new shed...so I had to take a peek. What a great addition to your ever improving home. Personal experience tells me that it'll not be long before you think about building another. Good job! Papa B.
Crystal: You are the smooth one to present this story in such a succinct, interesting and clever manner. I still believe you have a creative gift you should be very proud of. I know I am always excited to read your blog.
ReplyDeleteThat is a great shed. I'm proud of Jay for getting it done so smoothly.
Love you all...F.G. Larry
That is a really good looking shed. I think it would make a fine Gramma room, too! You two made a good and smart decision to minimize the work load. You have enough big events coming soon and this will give you so much garage space. Will there be a car in that garage or are you making room for your shop. Looking foward to a "guided tour" on Saturday. Love you much. Mom/G.W.
ReplyDeleteAfter her return from Corvallis last weekend, Sondy commented on the beauty of the new shed...so I had to take a peek. What a great addition to your ever improving home. Personal experience tells me that it'll not be long before you think about building another. Good job! Papa B.
ReplyDelete