I am so proud of you, Mom!
Friday, April 20, 2012
My Mom, the hero
A huge Congratulations to my mom, Ramona, on being selected as the 2012 Oregon School Nurse of the year! What an honor! And she truly deserves it. Aside from her busy daily duties as the School Nurse for all Hermiston schools, my Mom manages to maintain a blog for the district and started a BMI study of students that is now in its 4th year. Recently my mom has been a part of the local Children's Health Committee that is working on a Community Garden in Hermiston. My Mom was awarded a plaque at the Oregon School Nurse Association spring conference on April 19th. Her school district sent her to the conference stating that they received a grant to cover her registration costs. Little did she know the spotlight would be on her that day - surprise!
I am so proud of you, Mom!
I am so proud of you, Mom!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Crystal: I always knew your mom was special after I met you and your sister "Liz". When I finally met your mom my idea was confirmed. She is special!!
ReplyDeleteWe have always enjoyed spending time with Ramona as she is so wise and has a great sense of humor. We always look forward to our next meeting.
Now we see why you are so special.
Larry & Dorothy
Congrats, Crystal's Mom! I've always known you're proud of her, Crystal, but it's even more awesome to see her recognized by the whole state of Oregon! That's really awesome--please pass along my best!
ReplyDelete-V
Makes me cry! So deserving and such a proud Daughter. She so hides herself under a basket, but so glad she has been noticed and honored for her accomplishments! We all share in celebration! Congrats to Ramona!!
ReplyDelete