Sunday, April 15, 2012

Roller Girl

Wren has now rolled from belly to back about 10 times but we have only managed to catch it on film once on Saturday morning.  We are so proud of our gal!
Note: Forgive the music - I couldn't figure out how to silence my own obnoxious cheers so I opted for a free tune from Youtube...

5 comments:

  1. Oh no! It says the video is private so I can't view it!
    Good for you Wren!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Whoopsy! It should be fixed now - try it again if you get a chance!

      Delete
    2. What a dramatic move, what dramatic music! Wish it was longer. She is sooo cute.
      Opa

      Delete
  2. I am catching up tonight. What a smile, what an accomplishment! Happy Baby all the way. Such a little thing....BUT SUCH A BIG THING! Many more to come. Gramma

    ReplyDelete