One week before Baby Sock is due! Wow! This pregnancy has felt a lot longer than the first one! I'm not feeling 100% ready for baby but we all know babies come when they like so we will just wait to see what happens! Tomorrow is my last day of work - seemed easier to just end on a Friday for the person covering for me. Wren seems pretty excited to become a big sister though how she reacts will be interesting to watch. We are excited, though, for her to meet her sibling for the first time - we will surely take an excessive number of photos! I am happy to report that I am still sleeping pretty darn well and feeling good. My wedding band is a bit tight but I can still manage to squeeze it on and off each day. With Wren and our new house projects keeping us busy there's not a lot of time to sit and reflect, which is probably not a bad thing!
Baby Sock's room is not quite ready - a rug is on order and we have a few things left to hang - but the essentials are in place. At our OB checkup today we were told that I am dilated 1.5 cm and baby is doing great. We have finally agreed on a boy and girl name - at least we agree as of today! I wonder how the delivery of this baby will differ from Wren's delivery and my wonder will soon turn into a reality. It's crazy all of the changes that we are going through with the move and house and now baby but it all seems to be working out for us. We are pretty lucky!
Here is a photo of our little family from this past weekend as we celebrated Jay's cousin's High School graduation. Soon there will be 4!!
Good luck Crystal & co. !
ReplyDelete