Officially 4 and a half today, Wren enjoyed chocolate chip pancakes, a walk in the forest, a family trip to Home Depot (!), and she requested hot dogs (turkey dogs) and corn for dinner.
I've asked Wren the following questions on her 3rd and 4th birthday and thought it would be fun to ask again today.
Favorite Color - Blue (completely surprising since she usually says pink or purple)
Favorite animal - Elephant
Favorite book - Fair book
Favorite TV show - Callow
Favorite Move - Peter Rabbit
Favorite song - The Muffin Man
Favorite Food - Candy or food that's good for you (she repeated it to make sure I really heard this!)
Favorite drink - Water
Favorite breakfast food - pancakes
Favorite snack - crackers
Favorite outfit - Hello Kitty pants and Seahorse shirt
Favorite game - ball
Favorite toy - baby
Who is your best friend? - Geneva
Favorite thing to do - Read books
Favorite thing to do outside - When it is hot, play in the sprinkler
Favorite holiday - Christmas tree time
What do you like to take to bed with you at night - Baby
Favorite place to go - Laughing Planet (a restaurant - she loves the bean and cheese burritos)
Favorite restaurant - SkyHigh (a brewpub with great kids pizza)
Where do you want to go on vacation - Hawaii (she has expensive taste!)
What do you want to be when you grow up - Nurse (she recently said a Detective)
The next 6 months will fly by and we will have a 5 year old among us!!!
We love you, Wrengirl!
WOW! Am I glad to see you back on-line. I missed you so much. Now I can see the growth and changes the 2 girls are experiencing. I can't wait to see you again. I hope to be driving again soon and hope to see you then. Love you both and your Mom and Dad
ReplyDelete